- Daejeon - in Korea, just because I had lived so long in Japan but never made it across that wee pond to see it.
- Dai - it is in Japan and I didn't know of it! Now I have to go back.
- Dover - have to have those white English cliffs on my bucket list!
- Dundee - I have wanted to see Scotland ever since I was little.
- Dunedin - the one in New Zealand. Why? Because...New Zealand, guys!! And don't forget, New Zealand is where the All Blacks are....helllloooo!! Rowr. (What can I say? I have a thing for rugby.......players!)
- Denmark - gotcha there, didn't I? You thought I was all about just the cities, didn't you?
- Dominican Republic - Mmm...surf, sand and alcohol...
- Dubai - I have friends living in the UAE and they looove that city!
- Dieppe - has a lot of historical significance and one of the cities in the tri-city area I come from is its namesake.
So there you have it, my list of 10 places that start with "D", in no particular order, of places I would like to go! How about yours?